I’ve completed the medallion shaping on the back of Dreamcatcher, and just have some neck decreases and work evens to finish! Then it’s onto the fun part – the innards of the dreamcatcher.
Meanwhile, I’m trying to work on my paper and keep getting distracted. Evidence:
Top: Knitpicks Sock Garden in “Zinnia”, bottom: handspun.
Still just working away, really, haven’t had time to start any new projects (although I want to!) – I did reknit the sleeve cap on cable/rib, and it looks much better. Still need to do the second one….Actually, now that I think about it, I should go rip that one. Ah, procrastination.