Sadly, I wasn’t partying it up with anyone or doing any thing illict or “fun”. And suddenly it’s Monday and I’m not done any assignments or finished any knitting project (although I have been thinking about the latter!).
So instead, I will share my new challenge for the next two weeks: an Elimination Diet (for my eczema). The List?
– tomatoes, corn, mushrooms, eggplant, potatoes
– bananas, citrus, strawberries
– gluten-containing grains (barley, rye, oats, wheat, spelt)
– soy and soy products
– peanuts, pistachios, cashews
– table salt
– refined oils, margarine
– all sweeteners (sugar, honey, molasses, glucose, corn syrup, etc)
– caffeinated beverages
Duuuuuude. I tried brown rice pasta today, and it was ok – not my favourite thing ever, but I think it’ll do. Had it with broccoli, peas, and garlic+chili olive oil. And I bought a whoooole lotta stuff that I can eat from the grocery store, so I have it on hand to snack on, etc.
Wish me luck! And seriously, pictures of stuff soon. Tomorrow.