I finished the flower basket shawl and cast off tonight; it’s pretty little but I’m positive I’ll be able to get a useable size when it’s blocked.
I guesstimated how many repeats I could do with the yarn I had (by guesstimated I mean I stopped when I was bored!). I was lucky – this is what I had left after casting off.
I really couldn’t have done another repeat! Well, okay, maybe I could have, but it would have been really, really close.
Finally, here’s a finished Dreamcatcher sleeve to show you. I’m a couple of inches into the other one.
I still haven’t touched the finishing on the cable/rib cardigan – the fronts and back are sort of blocking now (spritzed rather than full immersion). I’ll block the whole thing again once it’s done – hopefully this weekend.
Leave a Reply