Well, I’m clearly keepin’ on with the cable/rib, despite any weird overspun yarn.
That’s one completed front, two half-done sleeves, and the start of the second front. I did discover that none of the other skeins had as much variation in colour as the one I used for the first front, so I’m alternating a fresh skein with what’s left of the skein (about 1/4 to 1/3) from the first front. The second sleeve doesn’t seem to be as crooked as the first, so that’s positive.
I’m just about ready to give up my old Olympus digicam, although I’m so used to how it takes photos that it might sneak in a bit here and there. I took another photo using the new camera (Sony Cybershot) of that cabled yarn I did a little bit back. Yay macro.
And I’ve got some new yarn, too – my first skein of bluefaced leicester (biffle!). It’s one ply of green, one of white, and I really like it.
I’ve got a whole bunch of bfl being dyed up at the moment, so I should have lots of yummy fibre to show soon. Oh, and the black vneck is done too; it just needs to be blocked before it’s presentable.