I feel like I haven’t even woken up, just kind of wrapped in fuzz. And I really need to write a paper, too…maybe some chocolate will help.
I finished spinning up the primary-coloured merino from this post. As you can see, all the colours blended together. This comes in at 314 yards!
And in dyeing, I did a big lot (8 oz) of blues and purples, which didn’t really come out like I wanted, but it’s ok.
I find I’m often dissatisfied with my dyed roving, but it’s cool once it’s spun up. I also did a bit of green, pink and yellow.
It hasn’t all been dyeing and spinning – I’m still working away on the second broadripple (almost at the heel) and the bamboo chickami.
I’m almost at the armholes on the cami, so I hope to split it today. I’ve also got an idea percolating for another tank top, so perhaps I shall swatch for that one…