Also, the crockpot:
I’m busy dyeing up bunches of silk hankies for lettuce knit, which will be in next week!
And I ain’t slackin’ on the Christmas knitting – it’s down to the wire around here!
The clogs are felted and drying – they still need leather on the bottoms, which I’m going to make out of a vest I salvaged at the vintage store for $3.
A wine bottle cozy for my aunt. It’s done now, complete with berries; I mostly followed the pattern on Knitty but adapted it for the round. I used TLC cotton plus for the main body, and scraps of cotton fleece and lamb’s pride for the leaves and berries.
Robot #1 is complete (with two arms). Man that seaming sucked. I’m going to just whipstitch the entire second one – it’ll go with the look.
What else… I’ve started seaming Pasha, but she won’t be due until Christmas Day; and I knit some cute little sweaters:
I want to make them for everyone! Alas, no time. Oh well.
In all this, I’ve managed to knit a bit for myself, even – I finished the second sleeve of bpt, and am done the waist decreases on the body.
Oy. Back to studying.