Three days into the new year and already I’m hankerin’ for some new yarn? It’s a disease, I tell ya. After finishing the Urban Aran, I’m really into Elann Highland Chunky. It’s really quite soft, especially after a wash, but still feels substantial enough to hold up to lots of wear. I’m thisclose to ordering some dark indigo or oxford grey heather. I’ve got some vouchers from buying a book from them, good for a couple bucks off a $25 yarn order (obviously that’d be no problem!). While I’m shopping, I may as well throw in some Baby Cashmere, too…hmmm…somebody stop me!
Anyway, onto some plans for projects in the new year –
1) Nordic Memories, of course – I’m working away on it, and am almost up to the cap shaping of the first sleeve.
2) Nordic Mittens, from Interweave Knits Winter 2005 – with Knitpicks Palette
3) perhaps one other chunky sweater (ie. Highland Chunky!). This one, also from Patons (I think the sweaters I like from them are from much older booklets!) is quite nice:
4) A lightly cabled cardigan out of Shelridge Farms W4 that I bought from the Kitchener-Waterloo shindig back in September. Will probably end up being self-designed, unless I see something really cool somewhere.
5) A fitted, retro-style cardigan out of the Supermerino from this post. I’ve already got a sketch and am totally excited!
6) A shawl out of handspun. More projects out of handspun, really – that or start selling some of it!
7) Always lots of socks!
I’ve got a busy knitting schedule ahead!
8080 buy viagra cialishcl tramadol acetaminophen12 viagra 00 from trackback buyviagra from 11 buy trackback 00re vs xanax ambienxanax interaction ambienis narcotic tramadol aviagra sleeping link ambien Map