Since I took this photo earlier this evening (earlier being about midnight!) I’ve added another motif to the sleeve, bringing it up to about 11.5″ long and 94 stitches (increasing to 108). I’m actually getting a bit sick of this – not the knitting really, but the yarn tangles and the changing colours and having weird floats up the inside. I’m hoping that when I have enough stitches to switch to a shorter circ, it’ll go faster and I’ll be more motivated – right now I’m reallllllly not looking forward to the second sleeve.
The body, it hasn’t seen much action the last few days but I’m going to focus on it for the next few – I need to finish the body so I know where I can end the sleeve. I’m thinking the sleeve will probably need to be 4 repeats long so I’m hoping it works out with the body being about 3 pattern repeats.