It works! And now that I’ve refreshed myself on all this web publishing stuff, I’ll be able to get around to more tinkering soon.

I made myself work on the Confetti dress for lettuce knit, and I finished one of the fronts and bound off the shoulder (three-needle bind-off). It finally looks like a dress! I’ve just got one more front and the sleeves to go, which I’ll do tomorrow at work.

I finished the first half of the Eyelet Skirt from Knitty, and have started the second half. I really want to get it done to wear to a party on Friday – I know I can do it!

A short post today. Now off to look for those nifty percentage bars…

Leave a Reply