With a grumpy look, to boot (grrrr, school).
After knitting the entire top as written, it was way too big. So, I ripped all the way back to the yoke and knit the body again, with some changes – ended up being about a 35″ bust, after washing, for my 36″ bust:
– I did a total of 11 yoke increases
– on the last yoke round before the armhole bindoffs, I purled across the sleeve stitches to combat curling
– I cast on 16 stitches for the underarm
– I did the shaping at the sides
– I purled 1 row before casting off the bottom knitwise.
Comfy and definitely wearable! Thanks for the inspiration Grumps!