Pile:

Blocking parts of Pasha, and the first robot – it looks good! I’m sure it’s going to be supercute. And the little panel on front is my handspun, which is kind of a fun addition. I think the next robot will be done in a different order, though – arms first (I keep wanting to say sleeves!), then back, then front since the front is much more fiddly than anything else. Also blocking is the cabled gauntlets.

Blob:

What I’ve done of the fiery bolero – this is less than three-skeins’ worth of TLC cotton plus, which is really quite a nice yarn. I’m a bit worried that this is going to be too big, but…oh well. No turning back now. I’m hoping to get the second front done tonight.

Yarn:

Wednesday before Steph’s book launch, I went to the store to hang out for awhile, and came home with this – six skeins of Cascade Pastaza. Mmmm! I’ve got four of the brighter colour and two of the darker, for some kind of stripey sweater.

2 Responses to “blobs and piles”

Leave a Reply