I waffled about it for awhile, but finally decided to do some colourwork on my holiday sweater in order to use the yarn I have!
I guess it’s been awhile since I did any stranded knitting, and I LOVE it! There are Norwegian stars on each of the sleeves.
For the body, I used a smallish motif across the waist to change colours, so the lower body is blue. The one ball of blue should make the sweater long enough, and I still have enough teal for the buttonband.
I felted Dale’s clogs as well, but they’re too big! I’m not sure that I can shrink them any further, so that might need some creative problem solving too. I’ve got an idea…