Whew. That school thing really takes up a lot of time and energy, hm? Luckily I’ve got a (very wee) bit of a break…before I need to start working on some assignments due next week and the week after. But no more tests until finals – I’m not sure if that’s a good thing or a bad thing.

Anyway, I’ve made a bit of progress on the knitting front – mainly on the maybe-knitty project, but I also got the first Lorna’s laces sock done! I’ve started into the second one and am almost done the leg, and I’ve yet to start the second ball.

I also received a bunch of stuff from Denise – my US 6 needle tip broke a while ago, and I took the opportunity to also order some extra cords and things from them. So now I’m slowly putting the Retro-Prep back on the needle. I’m not sure what I want to do about the sleeves – I like a looser cuff, so I was going to start with more stitches and increases fewer times. I might still do that, but I’m almost feeling like I want to cast on ALL the stitches and not have to deal with increases at all. We’ll see, I suppose.

What else, what else… I’ve got lots of designs on the brain, lots of fun spring/summer things. I hope I’ll have some time soonish to try them out!






Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *