1. Camera batteries are dead – I took some using the other camera (sony cybershot) but they’re all blurry. I kind of hate that camera, it never agrees with me! Also,
2. I’ve been working on the pattern for the buttonup raglan – the pattern has been done for ages, but I’m stuck trying to figure out how to make the photos look good AND have the file size be small enough. I’ve got one copy that looks great, but is 5 MB! One that’s quite acceptable is 4 MB, even though the file sizes of the photos themselves are small – under 200 kb. The copy I’ve got at 1.3 MB? The photos kind of suck. They’re not totally terrible, but not as sharp as I’d like. The photos were taken with the aforementioned Cybershot and they’re not that great. Booo.
3. I have two papers due tomorrow (pretty short ones) and neither are done, and both kind of suck. At this point I’m just aiming for completion – they’re both in the word range, I just need to finish off some thoughts and finish the damn things.
4. I want to drop this class I’m taking (language revitalization) but I can’t/won’t because that would mean taking another term. No fucking way.
5. I really want to cast on for the Bubble Sweater from Knitting Nature, but I have SIX sweaters on the needles at the moment, not counting a couple that have undecided futures. At least one is coming OFF the needles, hopefully to be destashed.
6. I want to list a bunch of yarns for destashing but I don’t really have time to take photos or write ’em up. Maybe during reading week.
7. I need a break.
Leave a Reply